terça-feira, 25 de maio de 2010

PERFECT...

Blair: Holland may be crazy, but she was right. No matter what I feel, or don’t, we’re not safe.

Chuck: I did the most dangerous thing I could when I said I love you. But it was worth it. If I got through my fear for you, you can get through yours for me. You have until tomorrow to decide.

Blair: What?

Chuck: We’re never going to be safe, so are you brave enough or aren’t you? I’ll be waiting at the top of the Empire State building.

Blair: You can’t affair to remember me.

Chuck: If you’re not there tomorrow, at 7:01 I’m closing my heart to you forever.


C E B

2 comentários:

  1. Foi lindo mesmo.. alias, eles sao meus favoritos do seriado, tenho assistido mais por causa deles!

    Bjsss

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ainda bem gossip ta de ferias... PQP viu Sam Simon... foi fun mas tava precisando de um breakzinho.... bjos ta fun seu blog

    ResponderExcluir