segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2009

LENDA...

Hoje é aniversário do falecimento de Bob Marley!

Um sábio que por toda a sua vida pregou a paz, o amor e com certeza, é trilha sonora de muitos casais apaixonados... Acreditem, ele é parte de minha história....


Loving you is a like a song I replay
Every three minutes and thirty seconds of every day (uh, uh)
And every chorus was written for us to recite (right)
Every beautiful melody of devotion every night
It´s potion like this ocean that might carry me

In a wave of emotion to ask you to marry me
And every word, every second, and every third
Expresses the happiness more clearly than ever heard (uh)
And when I play them, every chord is a poem Telling the Lord how grateful
I am cause I know him (what? word)
The harmonies possess a sensation similar to your caress (uh)
If you´re asking then I´m telling you it´s yes
Stand in love, take my hand in love, God bless (right)
I want to give you some good, good loving
I want to give you some love....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSuwg-HEX1k

Boa semana a todos!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário